1. What are you most thankful for?
I am thankful for medical insurance.
2. Where are you spending Thanksgiving?
We will be spending Thanksgiving at my sister's here in San Diego.
3. What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?
My favorite Thanksgiving food was my Grandma's Sweet Potatoes.
4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?
5. Is Thanksgiving religious for you?
Thanksgiving is not religious for me. It is more of a spiritual time when our family gets together and we appreciate our time together.
6. Do you eat more on Thanksgiving Day or the day after?
I eat more after.
7. What time do you eat Thanksgiving dinner?
We usually eat in the early evening.
8. What's your favorite Thanksgiving story?
My favoirte memories of Thanksgiving are the times my family would spend Thanksgiving with our extended family in Utah around a great big table.
9. Will you shop on Black Friday?
10. What do you hope for next Thanksgiving?
I sure hope we aren't struggling as much financially. I hope my oldest son has gotten on a better track and is a part of our lives. I hope my younger son is attending school regularly and doesn't have any more injuries due to football. I hope my daughter's and my relationship keeps growing stronger. I hope my honey is happy and healthy, too.
Spoonflower - Bloom with creative ideas!
3 weeks ago