Some of My Favorites

Monday, February 23, 2009

Gracefully Amazing

I saw this and thought what a wonderful painting. The colors are so rich and deep. The brightness of the sun just beaming. So beautiful. I thought of the colors Monet would use is his paintings. The purple and white reminded me most of his work. Then I read the description the artist had listed. This is a real picture of a real tree. It hadn't been doctored in any way. She took it while driving through New Mexico. To see a sight like this I would drive out of my way.

I wanted to share the natural beauty this artist was able to catch. I was certain it was an oil painting. It is just so beautiful.






Be sure to visit her shop. She is quite the abstract artist. teamzvonik

2 comments:

oceankisses said...

GORGEOUS! I HAVE A SPECIAL LOVE FOR TREES. Thank you for sharing!

Kendra Zvonik said...

Thank you so much, Liz! I am touched by your appreciation for this photo and for my work in general. This is what happens when a painter takes pictures, I guess.
This photo was a gift to me to give to everyone. I am equally stunned by the opportunity that was granted to me- how generous nature can be.
When we forget, as we always seem to do, this photo can serve to remind the viewer that beauty IS all around us if only we can allow ourselves to be present to the moment. Thus, the title.
Thanks again- you have given me a renewed sense of purpose today.
Kendra