Some of My Favorites

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hi

I am new to blogging. Guess you already figured that out. lol. I am hoping to share my experiences, strengths and hopes here. I am a married mother of three children and two cats. I am a happy crafter with Etsy.com. Etsy is an online community where handmade items can be bought and sold. I was in my first treasury today thanks to someone really sweet I just met yesterday. It is very flattering and exciting to be posted in an Etsy treasury. Making jewelry and selling it has become a big commitment. Thank goodness I enjoy it. I am a new member of Military Brats at Etsy and San Diego's East County Team.

I work at my daughter's school as a noon duty. I supervise the students during their lunch time and recess following lunch. I work with first graders through sixth graders. Our school is the last in our district to have a sixth grade. Our school is a magnet school. Students who attend while in the third through sixth grade are either in a GATE Identified class (Gifted and Talented), a FAME class (performing arts) or in a STAR class (Science, Technology and Research). My younger son and my daughter are GATE Identified. My older son is in the process of joining the Army.

I am hoping to keep up with this blog. We shall see.

Hasta luego,
Liz

No comments: