Some of My Favorites

Monday, April 7, 2008

Ladybugs


Spring is here. I am seeing ladybugs everywhere I go. One landed on my shirt the other day. Today the kids at school were more interested in looking for ladybugs than playing their daily game of soccer. It was neat seeing them so into the world around them. They were so excited when a ladybug would stay on their arm or hand for a few seconds.

Last week, as a thank you, I made a ladybug bracelet for a friend. She is also my "Number One Customer." She wore it today. It is so cute, if I say so myself. I am going to make more bracelets like hers and name it after her Etsy name. Lvladybugs is her name. I am going to entitle the bracelets "Luvs Ladybugs."

If I were ever to get a tatoo, it would be of a ladybug sitting on my right shoulder.

On a personal note, I have been waiting to hear from my oldest son as to when he is due to leave for Army boot camp. No word yet. It is hard to let go and be patient.

Off to play with the ladybugs!!!

No comments: