Some of My Favorites

Monday, May 19, 2008

Creativity


I made a bracelet I am very excited about. A friend of mine asked me to make it for her friend. Green and pink she said. You know with the sparkly beads. I mulled it around in my head. Four days later I have created it. I really like it. It is very feminine. Unfortunately, she is out of town for a week. I will have to wait until next week to show it to her. Her computer is down so emailing her a pic is out of the question. I really think she will like it.

And, if all goes well, we will be moving into "our" house not too far from hers. I haven't told her that yet. Pretty exciting.

(It will be a year this week that we moved my son out of our house. Hard feelings. I wish he were more trustworthy. I am sad. I miss him. I don't miss his behaviors.)

Time for a little ice cream and off to bed. It was a hot one today. Yuck. Thank goodness for the breeze. It helped to cool the sweat. Gross, but true. LOL.

No comments: