Some of My Favorites

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blessed Sunday

I had quite an eventful day. I went to church with my sister and nephew this morning. It has been a long time since I have been to church. A friend of ours daughter was being baptized today. She cried the whole time until she was handed to someone in the congregation. She's a doll. Have you ever felt like what you are hearing is meant for you to hear. The sermon was just that today. The light of God. The pastor said if you have seen the sun, you have seen God. I love to sit in the sunlight and have it radiate throughout my house.

This evening I joined the Jewelry on Etsy Team's Spring Fling. There Fling went on for three days. I caught it this afternoon and came back this evening. I "met" some really wonderful people. Some of them are downright silly. It was good to laugh. And to see all the pretties in their shops. I didn't win any of their contests, but I did find many new favorites and ran across some who are already favorites.

What a pleasant way to spend the day...add a little rain and a nap. Wonderful!

No comments: