Some of My Favorites

Monday, June 30, 2008

Grrr, it's been a "Monday"

We have received approval in writing from both of the seller's lenders. Good to go in that area. The inspection has been scheduled for later this week. My husband called me today to tell me that our broker called and due to new requirements we don't qualify for the down payment loan. We are first time home buyers. It is kind of like trying to get a job that needs experience, but not being able to have the experience because you have never had a job. Catch 22. We haven't given up. Our broker is checking into some avenues for us. It is just so frustrating. For those of you who know me personally, I am usually pretty easy going. My poor nerves these last two weeks are worn out. Patience, patience. Ugh.

I keep going back to something someone sent me: When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

And: To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.

I am working hard to remember these.

1 comment:

Zo-Be Designs said...

Hang in there Liz! It's a scary, scary process but it's all worth in the end!